Houses of Grace
Winter Shelter Program
The All-Island Clergy Association’s “Houses of Grace” program sponsors Warm Spaces and Cold Weather Shelters. The program offers shelter every night of the week for those who require simple hospitality, or need a warm bed due to homelessness or lack of heat. Men, women and families are all welcome. Bedding, dinner and breakfast are provided. All are warmly welcome!
Open Every Night (January 1 through March 31) 7 PM to 7 AM
- Men, women, and families are welcome
- Bedding, Dinner & Breakfast are provided
- Supervised by church volunteers
- Safe, Secure, Warm
Two volunteers are needed for each shift. If you can help please call 508-627-5330.
- Shift 1: 6:30 – 9:00 pm (check in guests and serve dinner)
- Shift 2: 8:30 pm – 7:00 am (sleep overnight and serve breakfast).
To read a letter to the MV Times, describing the experience of one volunteer, click here.